Read blog on IFLY
Need something to do for fun, COME HERE! had a blast! We went for Easter and had so much fun. Definitely sign up for the "high flight" where you go up with the instructor go higher up in the tube!
Our instructor Michael was wonderful--totally put everyone at ease, was clear with instruction, and showed off some of his amazing skills at the end of our session. Everyone in our group just had a wonderful time. It is exhilarating, but you always feel totally safe!
So what to expect?
1. Make Reservations
2. Sign the waiver ahead of time before you get there
3. Long hair? Tie it back
4. Wear sneakers and comfy clothes
5. I suggest to eat a few hours beforehand
6. Parking is great
7. Best tip- They offer an iFly package at Costco
8. Kids do it too!! I saw them as young as 10yrs
9. They have photo and package deals
10. Training is conducted right before you fly. Very important to remember how your body is positioned. Such as CHIN UP...when to bend legs or straighten out.....you will learn all this....just remember to relax.
11. If you come for a regular visit....you fly twice but on your 2nd try you can opt to spin but of course its an extra cost.
12. Each flying time was 60 seconds.
13. No phone in the flying area.
14. They offer lockers for free.
I've been tandem skydiving and the one thing I felt was similar was the rush of air when the plane (or door in this case) first opened.
Great time!!! They do birthday parties too!!
Blog by- Mylene T. for Winnielou
849 Ridge Hill Blvd, Yonkers, NY 10710
Check website for location nearest you.